Saturday, October 25, 2008

Sick...

I'm sick. ewwwww.

I've been SO tired all week long just knowing I was getting sick. Sure enough about 3 PM on Friday afternoon it hit me at work. Headache, runny nose, congestion. Not fun. And it is supposed to be nice and SUNNY this weekend, probably the last Portland will see before the rain comes. :(

I am going to tough it up to make it out tonight to watch the Warren Miller Film downtown. Who is Warren Miller you ask? well check out http://www.skinet.com/warrenmiller/
This man is insane and the man who made me fall in love...with skiing! :) His films come out this time each year to pump you up for the upcoming ski/board season and it is always an awesome event. People cheering and screaming at the death defying crazy skills of the athletes on the film.

LOTS of dayquil needed today though to get ready for that!!

1 comment:

TheFamilyHolty said...

Ick, you too?? I've had this sucker for over a week, though things seem to be looking up! Tylenol Cold and Robitussin have been helping me a lot! :) Feel better!!