Sunday, January 4, 2009

2009!

Happy 2009! and happy 6 months of marriage to my hubby and me! :) Time flies....

My new year resolutions for 2009:

1. Blog a LOT more frequently.

2. Stay in better touch with family. Now that we have new nieces I want to know ALL about them as they reach their milestones.

3. Work out at least 30 minutes a day, 4 times a week. I'm not going to say "get healthy" or "lose X amount of pounds" because I think those resolutions are easily forgotten.

4. Buy a house. Super excited and super nervous about the prospect of that but I think it will be a fun adventure for James and I.

What are YOUR new year resolutions? Leave me a comment. Putting it in writing sometimes holds you more accountable. :)

1 comment:

Gia said...

We are starting the home buying process as well. I am super excited but REALLY nervous! Good luck on your resolutions!