Sunday, June 29, 2008

5 days...

Until the wedding! Holy Crap! It is SO surreal to think these are my last few days as a single woman. Am I sad? No. I can't think of anything more exciting than walking down the aisle to James' waiting arms and finally becoming his wife.

Mom and I are in full swing of finishing up the wedding planning and getting the house ready for the rehearsal dinner. Thankfully, Friday was my last day of work until August 4th! Yep, I have the whole month of July off. What will I do with all my time off you ask?? Well, let's see.

July 1-3: Tidy up the last minute stuff.
July 4: Get married.
July 5-18: Honeymoon in FIJI.
July 19-20: Pack
July 21-26: Drive from Cleveland to Oregon with Mom to move all my stuff out there. (and celebrate my 29th birthday on July 23)
July 27: Say goodbye to Mom as she flies back to Cleveland
July 28-31: I think I might actually get to do nothing.
August 1-3: Move in to our new apartment
August 4: Start work.

I'm booked solid. :) But I can't wait.

2 comments:

Jaime said...

We are so excited for you too! :) :)

I am surprised celebrating your birthday didn't make the list!

Colleen said...

Enjoy it, Judi! Congrats!