Sunday, June 1, 2008

I can't believe it's June!

And I'm getting married NEXT MONTH. Where does the time go?? It's hard to believe that in 4 1/2 weeks I finally get to marry James and see him EVERY day (well except if he has to go out of town for work). It's all so surreal. I've been waiting for the day to come for almost 15 months now and it is fast approaching.

This past weekend I got some wedding stuff done. I've started the seating chart though I still have another week until my RSVP deadline so I won't be finalizing anything on that quite yet. I went and ordered my cake design and paid in full. Can't wait to see the final product! I met with the church to finally discuss the ceremony and I'm hoping to meet with the pastor that is marrying us this next week. James, my mom and I have been working on our wedding program quite a bit and have finally made some good progress. And last but not least, I've begun filling out the music list my DJ has asked for. It's all starting to come together but I know there is so much more to do! I have one more dress fitting scheduled then it will really feel real!

2 comments:

Erin said...

I'm so excited for you and James!!!

Anonymous said...

i'm really excited for you. these next few weeks will fly by. :-)