Thursday, December 4, 2008

Welcome Addison!!

My niece has finally arrived!!!

Addison Naomi Christ was born Wednesday December 3, 2008 at 2:59 PM to my brother Jason and sister in law Jaime. She was 7 lbs. 11 oz and 20 inches long with lots of dark hair...more in fact than my brother currently has on his head. hmmmm....

She was born via C-section due to some distress during labor but she's healthy and doing great. The new mom is holding up well and they are both ecstatic. James and I can't wait to meet Addison in just a few short weeks. For now here's a pic, taken soon after birth....

From random pics


If you'd like to see other pics of this little cutie, check out my brother's web album.

http://picasaweb.google.com/jasonthedce/AddisonNaomi#

Congratulations, Jason and Jaime!!

No comments: