Saturday, March 8, 2008

Bummed

I've been looking forward to this weekend as my mom and my aunt were coming to Chattanooga to visit. They got tickets on the airline Skybus out of Columbus for a whopping round trip total of $55 each!

Yet here I sit on Saturday morning by myself. Their flight out of Columbus was canceled due to the snow storm that hit Ohio. They did get rebooked on a flight on Sunday that gets here early in the AM but then I only have 24 hours with them. I'm just bummed. I had been looking forward to this weekend for the past month. Everyone at work has been great giving me ideas of places to take them and where to eat...and now we won't get to do hardly any of it! Grrr...I hate blizzards. (unless of course it's in the mountains dumping on my beloved ski resorts)

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Aww. :( So disappointed for you... just got back from a youth trip and I was looking forward to hearing about your weekend.

I'm still looking forward to hearing about it, even if it is a shorter weekend!